|"Great product, great price, timely shipment. Just perfect." |
-- CoffeeCakes.com customer
|How to Make Tea in A French Press or Tea Press|
How to Make Tea in a French Press or Tea Press
Directions for Use:
- Heat water on the stove until it is steaming is ‘just off the boil’, but not boiling. Boiling water tends to yield bitter tea. Water slightly blow boiling gives a better flavor to the tea.
- Pour the desired amount of water into the brewing chamber, then add about a teaspoonful of dry tea leaves for every cup of liquid.
- Wait about 5 minutes (or until the tea reaches the desired color), then depress the plunger handle until the mesh screen is against the bottom of the brewing chamber and the tea leaves are trapped beneath it.
- Be sure to push the plunger down slowly,whilst holding the handle and with the spout pointing away from you. The tea is then trapped under the filter. Never force the plunger down. If it is difficult, raise the plunger slightly and push down again gently.
- Serve the tea immediately.
brews the perfect cup of gourmet coffee ready to enjoy immediately.
This recipe brought to you by CoffeeCakes.com.